- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Bench-Top Lasers
- Environmental Monitoring
- Fuel Cell Tester
- Lab Equipment
- Laser Spectrum Analyzer
- Nanomechanical Testers
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- Scientific Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
(288 items / page 9 of 32)
- 9. Park NX-PTR - Fully Automated AFM for Accurate Inline Metrology
#NX-PTR Park NX-PTR - The Fully Automated AFM for Accurate Inline Metrology of Hard Disk Head Sliders that makes doing great work simpler. Park Systems' PTR Series is a fully automatic industrial in-line AFM solution for, but not limited to, automatic Pole Tip Recession measurements on Rowbar-level,...
- 9. Sol 2.6 - TE Cooled InGaAs Array Spectrometer (2.6 µm)
#Sol 2.6 Sol 2.6 - TE Cooled InGaAs Array Spectrometer (2.6 µm) The Sol? 2.6 is a high performance linear InGaAs array spectrometer featuring 256 pixels and providing high throughput and large dynamic range with TE Cooling down to -15oC via a built-in 3-stage cooler. Each spectrometer features:-...
- 91. PARK XE-PTR - Automated Industrial AFM for Metrology of Read/Write Heads
#XE-PTR PARK XE-PTR - Automated Industrial AFM for Metrology of Read / Write Heads Park Systems? XE-PTR is a fully automatic industrial in-line AFM solution for, but not limited to, automatic Pole Tip Recession measurements on Rowbar-level, individual Slider-level, and HGA-level sliders. With sub-nano...
- 92. Park NX-WAFER - The only wafer fab AFM with automatic defect review
#NX-Wafer Park NX-WAFER - The only wafer fab AFM with automatic defect review Fully automated AFM solution for defect imaging and analysis that improves defect review productivity by up to 1,000% Park's Smart ADR provides fully automated defect review and identification, enabling a critical inline...
- 93. PARK XE-Wafer - Automated Industrial AFM for In-line Wafer Inspection and Metrology
#XE-Wafer PARK XE-Wafer - Automated Industrial AFM for In-line Wafer Inspection and Metrology Park Systems introduces the industry?s lowest-noise, fully automated industrial AFM, the XE-Wafer. The automated AFM system is designed for high resolution surface roughness, trench width, depth and angle measurements...
- ac-SDS/SDS470 Alternative Current Scanning Droplet System
#ac-SDS/SDS470 ac-SDS/SDS470 Alternative Current Scanning Droplet System Ability to spatially resolve the electrochemical behaviour of phases contained in metallic samples The Scanning Droplet System uses a Scanning Droplet Cell (SDC) that allows a spatially resolved, in situ investigation by all standard...
- ac-SECM/SECM470 Alternative Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscope System
#ac- SECM/SECM470 ac-SECM/SECM470 Alternative Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscope System Provides information about the surface reactivity of a sample in solution. SECM is one of the fastest growing of the scanning probe electrochemistry techniques. Its many application areas include the study of surface...
- ACF - Adjustable Cuvette Sampling Fixtures
#ACF ACF - Adjustable Cuvette Sampling Fixtures The ACF adjustable cuvette sampling fixture allows you to adjust the path-length through your sample, allowing for a wide range of cuvettes sizes to be used. Additionally, the centerpiece is removable, allowing you to measure transmission using large...
- AM 3000 - Préleveur d'air pour diagnostic fibres d'amiante et particules
#AM 3000 AM 3000 - Préleveur d'air pour diagnostic fibres d'amiante et particules Prélèvement pour analyses MOCP (2 l/mn) et META (7 l/mn) L'AM 3000 est un préleveur d'air spécialement conçu pour répondre aux exigences des normes de prélèvement d'air pour diagnostic fibres d'amiante et particules...
|<< < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next|