- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Environmental Monitoring
- Fuel Cell Tester
- Lab Equipment
- Laser Spectrum Analyzer
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- 1. Single Potentiostats
- 2. Multi Potentiostats
- 3. High Current Potentiostats
- 4. Impedance Analyzer
- 5. Ancillary Equipment
- 6. Accessories
- 7. Software
- 8. Liquid Conductivity System
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- Scientific Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
Potentiostat / Galvanostat / 1. Single Potentiostats
Potentiostat / Galvanostat / 1. Single Potentiostats (4 items / page 1 of 1)
- 12. SP-50 - Educational Potentiostat/Galvanostat
#SP-50 SP-50 - Educational Potentiostat/Galvanostat The SP-50 is an economical, value oriented potentiostat/galvanostat designed to address applications in general electrochemistry and corrosion. Contained in a simple, compact chassis, the SP-50 is a fixed configuration unit with no option. It is...
- 13. SP-150 - Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS
#SP-150 SP-150 - Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS The SP-150 is a full featured economical research grade potentiostat. With its modular chassis, this instrument can be customized to address all applications in the area of classical electrochemistry. The SP-150 potentiostat configuration...
- 14. SP-200 & SP240 - Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS in a Portable Chassis
#SP-200 & SP-240 SP-200 & SP240 - Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS in a Portable Chassis With excellent specifications in a portable chassis, the SP-200 and the SP-240 are the perfect instruments for any application in electrochemistry especially in corrosion. The SP-200 & SP-240 offer...
- 15. SP-300 - State-of-the-art Research Grade Potentiostat/Galvanostat/EIS
#SP-300 SP-300- State-of-the-art modular research grade potentiostat/galvanostat/FRA The SP-300 chassis offers two slots. The first one is used by a potentiostat. The second one remains available for an option such as an additional potentiostat board (either standard or EIS) to reach a bipotentiostat...