Park NX12 - The Most Versatile AFM for Analytical and Electrochemistry
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) for nanometer resolution imaging with electrical, magnetic, thermal, and mechanical property measurement capabilities
- Pipette-based scanning system for high resolution Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy (SICM), Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM), and Scanning Electrochemical Cell Microscopy (SECCM)
- Inverted Optical Microscopy (IOM) for transparent material research and fluorescence microscopy integration
Proven Park NX10 performance Equipped with Inverted Optical Microscopy
Park NX12 couples the versatility and accuracy of Park?s AFM with a sample stage for inverted optical microscopy. This enables the study of electrochemical properties in samples that are transparent, opaque, soft or hard.
The perfect platform for fundamental electrochemistry
The study of the electrochemistry of batteries, fuel cells, sensors, and corrosion is a rapidly growing field, yet many AFMs do not directly address its unique needs. Park NX12 offers the functionality and flexibility chemistry researchers require by giving them one simple, easy-to-use platform with all the tools they need including:
- Versatile and easy-to-use electrochemistry cellsM
- Environmental control options for inert gas and humidity
- Inverted optical microscope (IOM)
- Bi-potentiostat compatibility
Researchers can utilize the Park NX12 platform for various electrochemical applications:
- Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM)
- Scanning Electrochemical Cell Microscopy (SECCM)
- Electrochemical Atomic Force Microscopy (EC-AFM) and Electrochemical Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (EC-STM)
Easy optical access with motorized focus stage
The system allows for top, side, and bottom optical access to the probe from various angles during measurements. This broad optical access combined with the device?s modular design also allows for the addition of optical or nano-optical add-ons.
Built with multi-user facilities in mind
Park NX12 was built from the ground up to accommodate the needs of multi-user facilities. Other AFM solutions lack the required versatility to address the diverse needs of users in these facilities, making it difficult to justify the equipment cost. The Park NX12, however, is built to accommodate standard ambient AFM, in-liquid SPM, optical, and nano-optical imaging, making it one of the most flexible AFMs available.
A modular platform for shared user facilities
- The Park NX12 is an Atomic Force Microscopy platform specifically tailored to address the needs of analytical and electrochemistry researchers as well as those working in shared use facilities.
- It provides a versatile solution for SPM based characterization of chemical and electrochemical properties and surface characterization in both air and liquid media for a broad range of opaque and transparent materials.
- The Park NX12 is easy to use for pipette based SPM techniques with broad visual optical access to the scanning probe.
- The Park NX12?s reasonable price and unparalleled accuracy makes it the ideal platform for multi-user facilities as well as early career researchers.
The Park NX12 can serve a wide range of functions, including PinPoint? in-liquid and nanomechanical mapping, inverted optical microscopy to locate transparent samples, SICM for imaging ultra-soft samples, and enhanced vision to improve optics for transparent samples.
Comprehensive force spectroscopy solution
The Park NX12 provides a complete package for nanomechanical characterization in-liquid and in-air, making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
We make it easy to modify the Park NX12 to suit the unique needs of your lab by installing optional hardware and software add-ons even after installation.