- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Environmental Monitoring
- Fuel Cell Tester
- Lab Equipment
- Laser Spectrum Analyzer
- Nanomechanical Testers
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- M470 Scanning Probe System
- SECM - Scanning Electrochemical Workstation
- Scientific Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
Scanning Probe Systems / SECM - Scanning Electrochemical Workstation
Scanning Probe Systems / SECM - Scanning Electrochemical Workstation (4 items / page 1 of 1)
- 1. M470 - SECM - The Most Advanced Scanning Probe Electrochemical Workstation
#M470 M470- SECM- Scanning Probe Electrochemical Workstation "The World's Most Advanced Scanning Probe Electrochemical Workstation" The M470 is the brand new fourth generation of scanning probe electrochemical systems. It introduces some new techniques to the marketplace and with a complete re-design...
- ac-SECM/SECM470 Alternative Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscope System
#ac- SECM/SECM470 ac-SECM/SECM470 Alternative Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscope System Provides information about the surface reactivity of a sample in solution. SECM is one of the fastest growing of the scanning probe electrochemistry techniques. Its many application areas include the study of surface...
- ic-SECM470 Intermittent Contact Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy
#ic-SECM470 ic-SECM470 Intermittent Contact Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy SECM with the ability to distinguish topographical and electrochemical induced response SECM is one of the fastest growing techniques used in scanning probe electrochemistry. Standard scanning electrochemical microscopy does...
- SECM150 - New Standard in SECM Research
#SECM150 SECM150 - New Standard in SECM Research Positioning system - High resolution scanning (<10 nm) - High-speed scanning: up to 1 line/second - All axes piezo movement and control - Proprietary bearing-less flexure design - Closed loop position control on all axes - Capacitive...