- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Environmental Monitoring
- Lab Equipment
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- M470 Scanning Probe System
- SECM - Scanning Electrochemical Workstation
- Scientific Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- Vibration Isolation Systems
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
Scanning Probe Systems
Scanning Probe Systems (8 items / page 1 of 1)
- 1. M470 - SECM - The Most Advanced Scanning Probe Electrochemical Workstation
#M470 M470- SECM- Scanning Probe Electrochemical Workstation "The World's Most Advanced Scanning Probe Electrochemical Workstation" The M470 is the brand new fourth generation of scanning probe electrochemical systems. It introduces some new techniques to the marketplace and with a complete re-design...
- ac-SDS/SDS470 Alternative Current Scanning Droplet System
#ac-SDS/SDS470 ac-SDS/SDS470 Alternative Current Scanning Droplet System Ability to spatially resolve the electrochemical behaviour of phases contained in metallic samples The Scanning Droplet System uses a Scanning Droplet Cell (SDC) that allows a spatially resolved, in situ investigation by all standard...
- ac-SECM/SECM470 Alternative Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscope System
#ac- SECM/SECM470 ac-SECM/SECM470 Alternative Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscope System Provides information about the surface reactivity of a sample in solution. SECM is one of the fastest growing of the scanning probe electrochemistry techniques. Its many application areas include the study of surface...
- ic-SECM470 Intermittent Contact Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy
#ic-SECM470 ic-SECM470 Intermittent Contact Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy SECM with the ability to distinguish topographical and electrochemical induced response SECM is one of the fastest growing techniques used in scanning probe electrochemistry. Standard scanning electrochemical microscopy does...
- LEIS470 Localised Electrochemical Impedance System
#LEIS470 LEIS470 Localised Electrochemical Impedance System Monitors and maps the local impedance of a sample in solution The LEIS470-3300 allows spatially resolved impedance measurements to be made, combining established principles of EIS measurements with Uniscan?s unique Model 470 scanning probe...
- OSP470 Non-contact Surface Profiling
#OSP470 OSP470 Non-contact Surface Profiling Maps and quantifies the surface roughness and topography features Utilising a non-contact laser displacement sensor, the OSP470 module allows fast and accurate non-contact surface measurement to a very high accuracy. Features of less than one micrometer...
- SKP470 Scanning Kelvin Probe System
#SKP470 SKP470 Scanning Kelvin Probe System Maps and quantifies the contact potential of a metallic sample in humid or dry atmospheres The Model SKP470 Scanning Kelvin Probe operates using a vibrating capacitance probe and through a swept backing potential, the work function difference is measured...
- SVP470 Scanning Vibrating Probe System
#SVP470 SVP470 Scanning Vibrating Probe System In situ measurement of the localised electrochemical activity This enables the user to map and quantify localised electrochemical and corrosion events in real time. The probe vibration is controlled by a piezo-ceramic displacement device allowing vibration...