- 3D Optical Profilometer
- Battery Cycler
- Environmental Monitoring
- Lab Equipment
- Optical fibers
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat
- Radiation Measurements
- Scanning Probe Systems
- Scientific Cameras
- Stopped Flow Systems
- Rapid Mixing
- Stopped Flow Accessories
- Vibration Isolation Systems
- 14 July 2014
- Lac-Beauport, SnowHouse Solutions has reached an agreement with cyberTECHNOLOGIES (www.cybertechnologies.com) to promote... read more
Stopped Flow Systems / Rapid Mixing
Stopped Flow Systems / Rapid Mixing (3 items / page 1 of 1)
- 10. uSFM / Micro-Volume Stopped-Flow
#microSFM uSFM / Micro-Volume Stopped-Flow The µSFM is a micro-volume stopped-flow. The µSFM joins our widely recognized micro-volume quench-flow instrument (QFM-4000) and strengthens Bio-Logic?s position as the micro-volume leader for rapid kinetics studies. 100 µl is all you need to collect 10 valuable...
- 12. SFM-2000 series - Stopped Flow/Quench Flow
#SFM-2000 series SFM-2000 series - Stopped Flow/Quench Flow The new world's best multimixer stopped flow / quench flow... ... designed to address all your rapid-kinetics applications - 2, 3 or 4 independently controlled syringes and 1, 2 or 3 mixers- Dead time down to 200µs with the microvolume cuvette- Fully...
- QFM-4000 Quench Flow Module - Microvolume quench flow
#QFM-4000 Quench Flow Module QFM-4000 Quench Flow Module Microvolume quench flow Quench flow is the method for tracking kinetics of non-optically active solutions. Typically two reagents are mixed, the mixture flows through a delay line at a defined flow rate to be aged and finally the reaction is stopped with a quencher. QFM-4000 has...